- This event has passed.
Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments & Writing Behavior Intervention Plans – Virtual
February 5, 2021
* This training has a pre-requisite requirement. See below
During this training we will dig deeper into challenging behavior, walking participants through the process of creating a functional behavior analysis (FBA) through data analysis, and how to develop a behavioral intervention plan (BIP) based on the information from the FBA. Discussion will address key components to include in the FBA and BIP as well as writing goals and objectives that are clear and effective for the entire school team to implement.
- Core components of a functional behavior assessment and behavior intervention plan
- Tools used to collect data when performing the functional behavior assessment
- Analysis of the data
- Quality goals for behavior intervention plans
* This workshop is designed exclusively for teachers and related service providers who regularly write FBAs and BIPs in the public school system.
Pre–requisite: Participants in this training must have previously attended either Reducing Challenging Behavior for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Challenging Behavior in Schools. No exceptions please.
Registration Fee: $150/person
Please do not pre-pay for training. You will be invoiced after the training.
Make Purchase Order / Payments to:
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (EIN 73-1563627)
AUX/Service Unit Accounting
PO Box 26901, URP
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0901