All children in Oklahoma with autism spectrum disorders (and related disabilities) have access to high-quality services in their local communities.
To improve the quality of life for children with autism spectrum disorders (and related disabilities) and their families by building capacity of public programs and other providers to offer effective services.
Our Strategic Process
Our mission will be accomplished by the advancement of knowledge and skills through continuing education, internships, coaching, mentoring and scientific inquiry; resulting in systems change at state, regional and community levels.
- Community-based, inclusive services accessible to children and families
- Family-professional partnerships
- Team work and interdisciplinary practice
- Acceptance and respect for individual differences
- Use of scientifically validated strategies.